Information for users
The »Buske eLibrary« offers scientists and students a comfortable access to a selection of eBooks from Helmut Buske Verlag. In addition, we offer access to the journals via the eLibrary: Linguistische Berichte and Romanistik in Geschichte und Gegenwart incl. the respective archive access, special and special issues. The eLibrary is constantly expanded and supplemented by other publications.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Campus-wide access to all content licensed from your library. Please contact your librarian if you do not have access to a work in the eLibrary or buy the eBook (or book) directly at www.buske.de
- Unlimited copy-and-paste from the full texts, without prior registration
- Transfer of bibliographic data to literature management systems (e.g. Mendeley)
- Varied usage options after free registration: Print page, PDF download (depending on the purchased license), tags, notes and bookmarks, Manage and share favorites
- User-friendly search with many filter options
- Responsive Design
The » various newsletters of the Helmut Buske Verlag informs you early on important new publications and special offers and also provides background information on scientific publishing.