Information for users
The »Buske eLibrary« offers scientists and students a comfortable access to a selection of eBooks from Helmut Buske Verlag. In addition, we offer access to the journals via the eLibrary: Linguistische Berichte and Romanistik in Geschichte und Gegenwart incl. the respective archive access, special and special issues. The eLibrary is constantly expanded and supplemented by other publications.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Campus-wide access to all content licensed from your library. Please contact your librarian if you do not have access to a work in the eLibrary or buy the eBook (or book) directly at www.buske.de
- Unlimited copy-and-paste from the full texts, without prior registration
- Transfer of bibliographic data to literature management systems (e.g. Mendeley)
- Varied usage options after free registration: Print page, PDF download (depending on the purchased license), tags, notes and bookmarks, Manage and share favorites
- User-friendly search with many filter options
- Responsive Design
The » various newsletters of the Helmut Buske Verlag informs you early on important new publications and special offers and also provides background information on scientific publishing.
YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
Visit our » FAQ page or » contact us.