FAQ for users
- I WANT TO ACCESS AN EBOOK/EJOURNAL THAT HAS NOT BEEN LICENSED BY MY LIBRARY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- HOW MANY PAGES CAN I PRINT OR DOWNLOAD FROM AN EJOURNAL?
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REGISTER TO PRINT AND DOWNLOAD EBOOKS/EJOURNALS?
- CAN I SAVE FAVOURITES OR MEMO LISTS?
- CAN I EXPORT QUOTATIONS IN LITERATURE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS (E.G. MENDELEY, CITAVI, ETC.) ?
- CAN I CREATE NOTES, MARKINGS, BOOKMARKS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS?
I WANT TO ACCESS AN EBOOK/EJOURNAL THAT HAS NOT BEEN LICENSED BY MY LIBRARY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
On the detail pages of eBooks and eJournals that have not yet been licensed by your library, you will find a "Title not licensed" button. Please inform your library that you want to access the eBook/eJournal or simply buy the eBook you want via our webshop www.buske.de. A link to the respective eBook appears as soon as you click the "Title not licensed" button.
The number of pages that can be downloaded or printed is related to the licence purchased by the library. Printing and downloading of eJournals is not limited for registered users (see below). As a rule, eBooks have a quota of 50 pages per publication for printing and downloading.
When you print and dowload excerpts from articles or eBooks, "digital watermarks" with the user's email address are written into the PDF to prevent misuse of the copyrighted content. The email address you used to log in will be used for this purpose.
If you have created a user account within the eLibrary and are logged in, you can manage it using the menu item "Favourites" in the top menu bar.
To export a citation, please click on the exclamation mark in the upper menu bar of the respective eBook/eJournal. Various literature management programs are available for selection under the title information at the bottom right.
If you have created a (free) user account within the eLibrary and are logged in, a speech bubble will appear in the menu bar of the viewer when you open the eBook. You can open the Markers, Notes, and Bookmarks menu from here.